Dear colleagues,

Good morning!

This is just a quick reminder that the Education Subcommittee is hosting its first lunchtime chat of 2022 today (January 12) at 2pm Eastern. Please see below for full details--we hope you can join us!

Best,
Claire

---
These loosely guided discussions are designed to provide an informal opportunity for us to share ideas and connect with our fellow art information professionals. After the success of our 2021 goal setting conversation, we are pleased to provide the ARLIS community with a similar opportunity in 2022.

Bring your ideas and questions, or just yourself! All are welcome.

Topic: As we settle into the new year, please join your ARLIS/NA colleagues for a conversation about setting professional goals. What are your priorities in 2022 (and beyond)? Do you have any work-related new year's resolutions? During this conversation, we also hope to explore how goal-setting can help manage—and not exacerbate—work- and pandemic-related stress.
When: Wednesday, January 12, 11a PDT/12p MDT/1p CDT/2p EDT
Where: Zoom registration. After registering, you will receive an email with information about joining the Zoom meeting.

This session will not be recorded, but notes can be shared upon request.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned for information about another lunchtime chat in March!

Best,
The ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee
Claire Payne (chair), Karen DeWitt, Patricia Gimenez, Kendra Macomber, and Jack Patterson

--
Claire Payne (she/her)
Web Services and Data Librarian