Dear all,

The Saint Louis Art Museum is closing today at 5pm. Richardson Memorial Library and Museum Archives staff will be working remotely, with some staff reporting to work onsite on an infrequent basis.

We will not be able to fill interlibrary loan requests at this time and reference services may be limited to what we are able to access remotely.

With best wishes,

Keli

Keli Rylance (she/her) Head Librarian, Richardson Memorial Library

SAINT LOUIS ART MUSEUM 1 Fine Arts Drive, Saint Louis, Missouri 63110

314.655.5255 [log in to unmask] www.slam.org

Working onsite Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays, 10am-2pm

Due to a surge of COVID positive cases among our staff and the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, the Museum will close to the public at 5 pm today. At this time, we anticipate reopening to the public on Tuesday, February 1.

The COVID protocols we have adopted over the last two years have ensured that visiting the Museum is safe. However, the rapid spread of the Omicron variant in our community—as well as positive COVID cases among Museum employees and their families—has compromised our ability to operate the Museum for the benefit of our visitors while continuing to be safe for our staff.

Museum programs scheduled during January, including public tours of the Museum are cancelled. More information regarding the return of these programs will be announced later in the month.

If you have purchased a ticket for the exhibition Art Along the Rivers: A Bicentennial Celebration, which was scheduled to close on Sunday, MetroTix will automatically refund your ticket. The exhibition will not be extended.

During this public closure, the Museum will continue to offer robust virtual programs and will explore ways to further strengthen procedures that will allow us to reopen safely. Updates about reopening will be provided through the website and social media channels.

Thank you for your continued support of the Saint Louis Art Museum.

One Fine Arts Drive, Forest Park,
St. Louis, Missouri 63110-1380
Telephone: 314.721.0072
slam.org