Hello ARLIS/NA,

The Decorative Arts SIG is currently considering the merits of revising its name and Statement of Purpose to be more inclusive and better represent the scope and interests of SIG members or potential members.  To that end, the SIG leadership have created a survey to gather opinions of ARLIS/NA members, both those who are members of the Decorative Arts SIG, and those who are not members but may have an interest in the fields in and around the area of decorative arts, craft and design.  We value all of your opinions and are looking for your assistance to deepen our discussion.

Decorative Arts SIG Name Assessment Survey

The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.  Please submit your responses by Monday, January 31.  A report of the aggregated survey results will be presented at the next Decorative Arts SIG meeting in February (date to be determined) to prompt further discussion.

Feel free to contact Beth Goodrich, [log in to unmask], with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!

Beth Hylen
Beth Goodrich
Decorative Arts SIG Co-coordinators

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!