The January 2022 issue of ARLIS/NA Reviews<https://reviews.arlisna.hcommons.org/2022/01/arlis-na-reviews-january-2022/> is now available on ARLIS/NA Commons.  Many thanks to all of our reviewers for their excellent contributions!

The latest edition includes reviews of the following publications:

Alma W. Thomas: Everything Is Beautiful<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44335/> edited by Seth Feman et al. The Columbus Museum ; in association with Yale University Press, 2021.
Reviewed by Sarah Osborne Bender

Bound by Creativity: How Contemporary Art Is Created and Judged<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44343/> by Hannah Wohl. The University of Chicago Press, June 2021.
Reviewed by Olivia Piepmeier

Craft in the Laboratory: The Science of Making Things<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44333/> edited by Annie Carlano et al. The Mint Museum in association with D. Giles Limited, February 2022.
Reviewed by Barbara Opar

Greater American Camera: Making Modernism in Mexico<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44321/> by Monica Bravo. Yale University Press, 2021.
Reviewed by Clayton C. Kirking

Joseph E. Yoakum: What I Saw<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44345/> by Kathleen Ash-Milby et al. The Art Institute of Chicago / The Museum of Modern Art, New York / The Menil Collection, Houston, July 2021.
Reviewed by Leslie Vega

Meaningful Stuff: Design That Lasts<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44323/> by Jonathan Chapman. Design Thinking, Design Theory. The MIT Press, August 2021.
Reviewed by Lauren Haberstock

Nuno: Visionary Japanese Textiles<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44341/> by Reiko Sudo and Naomi Pollock. Thames & Hudson Inc, December 2021.
Reviewed by Lynora Williams

Objects in Air: Artworks and Their Outside around 1900<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44325/> by Margareta Ingrid Christian. University of Chicago Press, 2021.
Reviewed by Kristan M. Hanson

Supernatural America: The Paranormal in American Art<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44331/> edited by Robert Cozzolino et al. Minneapolis Institute of Art dist. by University of Chicago Press, August 2021.
Reviewed by Anna Boutin-Cooper

The House of Fragile Things: Jewish Art Collectors and the Fall of France<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44337/> by McAuley, James K. Yale University Press, 2021.
Reviewed by Lee Sorensen

Under Different Moons: African Art in Conversation<https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:44339/> by Anthony Shelton et al. MOA, October 2021.
Reviewed by Lauren McMullan

Reviews co-editors Terrie Wilson and Megan Macken