Dear ARLIS membership,

A number of you have asked if ARLIS members not registered for CAA can attend the ARLIS/NA sponsored session at CAA.

Here is the answer from CAA:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out to CAA regarding registration for our 2022 Annual Conference. As of this time, our All-Access rate is $299 for non-members and it is required that all participants register for the conference. We do not provide courtesy registrations, although we do offer support grants for those whose circumstances present challenges to meeting the registration fee. The deadline has passed but you may submit a request to [log in to unmask] for late consideration.

Warm regards,

Dylan McKibbins

Dylan McKibbins

Administrator of Operations and Content Support

CAA | Advancing Art and Design

50 Broadway, 21st Floor

New York, NY

+1 212-392-4437

Pronouns: he / him

signature_469068021

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
 | sothebysinstitute.com
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Logo