Hello Mid-Atlantic librarians,
Do any of you have recommendations for moving companies in the DC area
that specialize in, or have experience with library or book moves? I have
about 25 boxes I need to move from DC to Los Angeles. The quotes I'm
getting from household movers are astronomical.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Alexis

--