Dear all,
As libraries continue to discard their microforms, UCSB was wondering if
any institution is considering discarding their M. Knoedler & Co.
microfiche collection of exhibition, sales, and auction catalogs? If so, we
would be interested in discussing the possibility of transferring the
microfiche to our Library.  We would pay the costs associated with the move
and transfer of materials. I would be happy to discuss this further off-
list, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Chizu

L. Chizu Morihara (she, her)
Research and Engagement Librarian for Art, History of Art & Architecture,
and Classics
UCSB Library
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>