Hi Miki,
The Atrix TurboRed was recommended to me for preservation use by a local conservation center because it's a more affordable option (>$150!) that does all the same things the more expensive ones do, with multistage HEPA filters, a variable speed motor and suction controls.
Best of luck with your preservation cleaning project!
-Heather