Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone safe and well.

The Education Subcommittee would like to invite you all to our first
lunchtime chat of 2022 on Wednesday, January 12! These loosely guided
discussions are designed to provide an informal opportunity for us to share
ideas and connect with our fellow art information professionals. After the
success of our 2021 goal setting conversation, we are pleased to provide
the ARLIS community with a similar opportunity in 2022!

Bring your ideas and questions, or just yourself! All are welcome.

*Topic: *As we settle into the new year, please join your ARLIS/NA
colleagues for a conversation about *setting professional goals*. What are
your priorities in 2022 (and beyond)? Do you have any work-related new
year's resolutions? During this conversation, we also hope to explore how
goal-setting can help manage—and not exacerbate—work- and pandemic-related
stress.
*When:* Wednesday, January 12, 11a PDT/12p MDT/1p CDT/2p EDT
*Where: **Zoom registration*
<https://stonybrook.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMlcuqgqzIvEtN__ssvHh6VrIEWRovRaSgN>.
After registering, you will receive an email with information about joining
the Zoom meeting.

*This session will not be recorded*, but notes can be shared upon request.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned for information
about another lunchtime chat in March!

Best,
The ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee
Claire Payne (chair), Karen DeWitt, Patricia Gimenez, Kendra Macomber, and
Jack Patterson

--
*Claire Payne* (she/her)
Web Services and Data Librarian