It is "Mother Holding Her Son," 1999, Jae-Gil Woo, see p. 79 in Mitchell, Jolyon P, Giselle Vincett, Theodora Hawksley, and Hal Culbertson. Peacebuilding and the Arts. Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan US, 2019. (Google preview: https://www.google.com/books/edition/Peacebuilding_and_the_Arts/NRS_DwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=5.18+Memorial+Park+gwangju&pg=PA79&printsec=frontcover)