Hello all,

Apologies for any duplication. I’m interested in finding resources for best practices on creating bilingual/multilingual research guides.

If anyone has any suggestions or examples please share them with me directly. I’ve searched a bit on Library Literature & Information Science Full Text but haven’t had much luck.

Here are the examples of guides I’ve seen so far:

https://fhsuguides.fhsu.edu/bilingual/where_to_search

https://research.un.org/es/ngo (website, including full guide, translated with language options at the top)

Thank you in advance!

Best,