So sad to hear of Ray’s passing.

In addition to knowing him via the Photo SIG, he had been in touch with me regarding his exhibit and postcards. We spent much time together at the SE meting a few years ago in Richmond Virginia, had breakfast, toured the VMFA, etc. and we found we’d many friends in common. He had shared both sets of his postcards with me over the years, and we kept in touch. I am so sad this was the reason I had not heard from him in several months.

RIP Ray.
Lee

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar
georgia-photographers.com

“Art is balm to the brain, especially in moments of decision.”

Sherlock Holmes (in Jeremy Brett Series) - episode The Master Blackmailer

Sent from my iPad