Atlas Obscura had an article about it in 2018:

“Le Corbusier’s Special Measuring Tape is Making a Comeback”

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/le-corbusiers-modulor-rule

Best, Ellen Chapman

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 8:24 AM González Palacios, Mar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear collective wisdom,

I am hoping that someone will be familiar with a Modulor tape measure that I have been unable to identify.

We have two different tapes, one of which was published by Princeton Architectural Press and Fondation Le Corbusier in 1994. The second may be older and comes in a taller tin wrapped with Kraft paper. You can see an image here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PFeC2ZjmNMHe3thcgg_Lx3wOoJ5dOAjW/view?usp=sharing

Does anyone know anything about it?

Thank you,
Mar

Mar González Palacios
Associate Director, Special Collections
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library | Yale University Library
T: 203.432.4439

@YaleHaasArtsLib
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

COVID-19 Yale University Library Reopening FAQ