Hello ARLISians,

The minutes from the Fall Meeting of the Decorative Arts SIG are posted and available for viewing on the SIG website.  Also available are the presentation slides and bibliography kindly provided by Rebecca Friedman from her presentation on the taxonomy framework for the visual arts employed by Resources for College Libraries (RCL).

Decorative Arts SIG Fall 2021 Meeting Minutes

R. Friedman RCL talk for Dec Arts SIG 11-21

Bibliography

Beth Goodrich and Beth Hylen, co-coordinators for the SIG, will be creating a survey in the next few weeks to gather feedback on the question of revising the name and the statement of purpose for the Decorative Arts SIG.  The survey will be distributed to ARLIS/NA membership at large in January, with results from the survey presented at the Winter quarterly meeting of the SIG to stimulate further discussion.  Stay tuned!

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!