From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Beth Goodrich <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Korea Foundation

Hello Laura,

We have received publications from the Korea Ceramic Foundation and the Korea Craft & Design Foundation.  Would these all be a part of the same foundation?  We have received typically one to three publications every other year in odd years, since 2011.  If our library solicited the Korea Foundation to be on their mailing list, this was done by the previous librarian.  I have not actively pursued receiving these publications myself.  The last publication we received was in 2019.  I hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers,

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/acc-web-content/images/AC_Council_yellow.png]

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413
craftcouncil.org<http://craftcouncil.org>

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter <https://www.craftcouncil.org/library-archives/newsletter>

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council. <https://www.craftcouncil.org/support>
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!