Hello ARLISians,

Art Library Students and New ARLIS/NA Professionals (ArLiSNAP) and Visual Resources Association's Emerging Professionals And Students Group (VREPS) invite you to save the date for our 2021 Fall Virtual Conference.

This conference is open to all, but focuses on the needs of students and new professionals. Attendees interested in art librarianship or visual resource management will have the opportunity to learn from peers and celebrate each other's work through virtual posters and presentations. Via this conference, we're seeking to foster a sense of belonging and growth in our community, and we invite all interested students and new professionals to participate.

SAVE THE DATE
The virtual conference will take place on Saturday, November 13th. The full program and registration information will be released on the ArLiSNAP blog and VREPS blog. To stay up-to-date, subscribe to the ArLiSNAP listserv, follow ArLiSNAP on Twitter / Instagram, and check the VREPS blog.

Please register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpfu-oqzojGdHnnXsq6bJ7tj2-j7jMTp2P

You will receive a link to join via Zoom when you register. If you have any questions, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Schedule

1:00 pm ET | 10 am PT - Welcome!

1:10 pm ET | 10:10 am PT - Fresh Eyes Lighting Talks

2:00 pm ET | 11:00 am PT - Skill Shares

2:20 pm ET | 11:20 am PT - Break

2:30 pm ET | 11:30 am PT - Poster Q&A + Social

3:30 pm ET |12:30 pm PT - The End!

--
Pepperdine wordmark
Lauren Haberstock