The RISD Library has some Eye International Review of Graphic Design issues for any Library that could give them a good home and be appreciated :

# 49 Vol13 Fall 2003
# 69 Vol18 Fall 2008
# 70 Vol 18 Winter 2008
# 71 Vol 18 Spring 2009
# 73 Vol 19 Fall 2009
# 77 Vol. 20 Fall 2010
# 79, Vol 20 Spring 2011

These issues are too nice to give to students to cut up. Let me know if anyone could use them and I'll be happy to mail them out to you.

Stephen McCaughey
Sr Circulation Assistant + Serials
RISD Library