Hello ARLIS/NA,

This is a reminder and a call for participation with the Stimulating Creativity in Practice SIG<http://scip.arlisna.org/>.

We now have an Instagram account, @arlilsna_scip<https://www.instagram.com/arlisna_scip/>. Please follow us!

We want to use the account to showcase your creativity, both in your library practice and your art or design practice. If it's creative, such as painting, knitting, baking or your daily fashion, we're interested!

We'll share both individual posts highlighting your creativity or schedule a takeover.

If you are on Instagram, DM us @arlilsna_scip<https://www.instagram.com/arlisna_scip/>. Or email Shannon Robinson ([log in to unmask]) and Callie Cherry ([log in to unmask]) with images you'd like to share.

Many thanks,
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson she/her<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>

Assistant Director, Fisher Fine Arts Library<https://www.library.upenn.edu/finearts>