Hello Everyone,

I am hoping that someone has access to the *Harvard Business Review*. I
have a patron who needs the article How the Pandemic Exacerbated Burnout
<https://hbr.org/2021/02/how-the-pandemic-exacerbated-burnout>. I just
can't find it in full text, so I'm hoping someone here might be able to
help.

---
*Bridget Nowlin*, MA + MLIS
Director of Library Services