Hello all,

Several people have reached out to let me know they have access to this item. Sounds like a longer-than-expected scanning job (about 40 pages) and I am following one particular lead now. So don't go out of your way to scan this yet (unless you already have, in which case, a hearty thank you!!!).

Happy Friday,
Emily