Colleagues,

This year's Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum and NDSA's Digital Preservation ("Embracing Digitality") is happening virtually and registration is free with the option to donate. We're also hosting virtual workshops as part of our Learn@DLF programming. DLF is a community of practitioners who advance research, learning, social justice, and the public good through the creative design and wise application of digital library technologies.

At the DLF Forum, please join us for our open Museums Cohort meeting, happening on Wed., November 3, 11:00am ET. Museums Cohort is open to all interested in art and cultural heritage digital library work, regardless of organizational affiliation. The cohort also meets monthly and is always open to all.