Dear ARLIS friends,

I am working with a student who is researching the painting "Two
Sisters" by Giacomo Ceruti from the 1720s.  This student wants to
re-create the dress in the painting, and needs to order fabric soon. We
can't find too much about exactly what type of fabric the dress would
have been made from.   Does anyone have further ideas for sources to get
to this information?

With many thanks in advance.

All best,

Rachel