Hello everyone!

A patron of ours requested information regarding a ceramics artist by the name of Claudia Fish. She has a piece of hers signed a dated to 1981, and she's looking for biographical or reference information on the artist. Print or electronic resource is acceptable, she's just turning up dry with a normal search engine search, and so am I.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/895222973/1981-claudia-fish-hand-built-pottery

https://www.etsy.com/listing/636430489/ceramic-flower-power-trinket-box-artist

I was able to find a few examples of the artist's work on Etsy, but nothing else, and this kind of request is beyond the resources of my public library. Any help from the art library community would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Jay Logan | Library Associate
He/Him

Kitsap Regional Library logo

o | (360) 692-2779

Silverdale Location
3450 NW Carlton St.
Silverdale, WA 98383

KRL.org - Inspiration starts here.

All emails and attachments sent to and from Kitsap Regional Library are public records and may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56).