Hi all!

One of my faculty is trying to get a copy of her own article from a 2019 issue of yearbook. We have access through JSTOR, but this issue is still under embargo. Any chance someone has print access through their institution and could make a scan? (Our first attempt at ILL failed, as it was flagged as “already available” in JSTOR.)

Much appreciated!

Best,

Stephanie

--

Stephanie Grimm

Art and Art History Librarian and Fenwick Gallery Manager

Chapters Liaison, ARLIS/NA Executive Board

George Mason University

For Fall 2021, my work week is Monday – Thursday, 7:30am – 6pm.