Hello Collective Wisdom,

I manage the gallery space in Rotch Library and am looking into touch screen TVs to suggest for a purchase. I hope this will invite future art exhibits that can display their work this way. More urgently, I have a class that will be doing visual Story maps with ArcGIS. The professor wants to display their work in the gallery. I am looking for a touch screen TV that could support this kind of exhibit and others in the future.

For folks that manage galleries, can you send recommendations to look into?

Feel free to respond to me directly.

Looking forward to your responses.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker