Hi Steven:  We have been collecting both physical signage and digital images, some of which are in our institutional repository in an image gallery devoted to the university’s response to the pandemic:

https://digitalcommons.unf.edu/covid19_images/

Best,

Courtenay

Courtenay McLeland
Head of Digital Projects and Preservation
Thomas G. Carpenter Library
University of North Florida

(904) 620-5550
she, her