I have a patron who is looking for the complete 1826 second edition, (Panckoucke edition), of Description de l’Egypte translated into English. I have found the 1809 complete edition indicating different languages – French, English, and German. However, she really wants the second edition.

I would be grateful for any guidance on this one!

Thank you,

Beverly

Beverly Mitchell

Assistant Director

Art, Art History, Dance, and Fashion Media Librarian

Curator, Hawn Gallery

Hamon Arts Library | 214-768-2796
(she/her)

signature_1243026437