From: Team DLF at CLIR <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 1:23 PM
To: Wildenhaus, Karly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BULK] [EXTERNAL] Registration and Programs for 2021 CLIR Events are NOW LIVE, Forum Keynotes Announced, and more

Join us online: Monday, November 1-Wednesday, November 3 DLF 2021 Forum; Thursday, November 4: NDSA Digital Preservation; Monday, November 8-Wednesday, November 10: Learn@DLF

2021 Programs & Registration Are Live

2018 DLF Forum plenary audience

We are pleased to share the programs for the 2021 DLF Forum, NDSA's Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality, and Learn@DLF on our website.

This year's virtual event schedule overview:

  • The DLF Forum takes place Monday, November 1 through Wednesday, November 3.
  • NDSA's Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality takes place on Thursday, November 4.
  • Learn@DLF takes place Monday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 10. A separate pre-registration is required for this year's Learn@DLF workshops for a fee of $35 per workshop.

Reserve Your Spot

Registration for ALL of our 2021 events is now open. The DLF Forum and NDSA’s Digital Preservation are free with the option to donate; Learn@DLF is $35 per workshop. Registration is open now through October 25, or until the events sell out. Registration is limited across all events this year, so don't delay.

Forum Keynotes Announced

Nikole Hannah-Jones, Stacey Patton, Nisha Mody

We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Nikole Hannah-Jones in conversation with 2020 DLF Forum keynote speaker Dr. Stacey Patton, as keynote speakers for our DLF Forum opening plenary. Nisha Mody will keynote the DLF Forum closing plenary. Learn more about these incredible featured speakers and get excited for this November's virtual events. The keynote speaker for DigiPres will be announced soon.

Don't Miss This...

Become a Sponsor

Become a 2021 DLF Forum and DigiPres sponsor and be part of the premier digital library conference that fosters leadership, strengthens relationships, engages in difficult conversations, sets grassroots agendas, and organizes for action.

Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will go quickly. Click below to reserve your preferred sponsor level today and don't miss your chance to interact with the individuals who are shaping the future of digital libraries, digitization, and preservation.

Attend in Style in Your 2021 Forum T-Shirt

back view of Forum t-shirt

What better way to remember the 2021 DLF Forum than in our comfy and cozy Forum t-shirts? Proceeds provide crucial support for DLF community activities including working groups, fellowships, research, and events.

Shirts are Bella + Canvas jersey blends, with straight-cut and curve-cut options. We recommend ordering a size up for best fit.

Forum tees are $25 each + shipping, and though not required (but always appreciated), you'll have the option to include an additional donation for DLF at checkout.

Shirts available to order ONLY through October 1.

Don't wait, order yours today.

2021 Community Journalist Applications Open

2019 DLF Forum Fellows Doyin Adenuga and Sarah Nguyen

Our first-ever Community Journalist program in 2020 was a success, so we're offering the program again in 2021 to help us highlight different voices in the field.

Once again we will be providing $250 stipends to a cohort of 10 DLF Forum attendees from a variety of backgrounds who apply to be 2021 DLF Forum Community Journalists. We'll feature their voices and experiences on the DLF blog after our events this fall.

Interested attendees must register for the 2021 DLF Forum and fill out this lightweight application by Monday, September 20, 2021.

Accepted journalists will be notified the week of October 4.

Blog posts are due November 30, 2021.

facebook

twitter

linkedin

youtube

instagram

Council on Library and Information Resources

211 N. Union St., Suite 100–PMB1027

Alexandria, VA 22314 USA

View Online

Higher Logic