The September issue of ARLIS/NA Reviews is available on the website. Thank you to all of our reviewers for their thoughtful contributions!

Aesthetics of the Commons<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2339-aesthetics-of-the-commons>
edited by Cornelia Sollfrank, Felix Stalder, and Shusha Niederberger. Diaphanes (distributed by The University of Chicago Press), May 2021.
Reviewed by Jaime Groetsema

Barbara Kruger. Thinking of You. I Mean Me. I Mean You<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2344-barbara-kruger-thinking-of-you-i-mean-me-i-mean-you>
edited by Peter Eleey, Robyn Farrell, Michael Govan, Rebecca Morse, and James Rondeau. Delmonico Books and Los Angeles County Museum of Art (distributed by D.A.P.), June 2021.
Reviewed by Dai Newman

Black Bodies, White Gold: Art, Cotton, and Commerce in the Atlantic World<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2342-black-bodies-white-gold-art-cotton-and-commerce-in-the-atlantic-world>
by Anna Arabindan-Kesson. Duke University Press, May 2021.
Reviewed by Suzanne Sawyer

Domesticating the Invisible: Form and Environmental Anxiety in Postwar America<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2345-domesticating-the-invisible-form-and-environmental-anxiety-in-postwar-america>
by Melissa S. Ragain. University of California Press, January 2021.
Reviewed by Michele Jennings

Fabric of a Nation: American Quilt Stories<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2346-fabric-of-a-nation-american-quilt-stories>
by Pamela A. Parmal, Jennifer M. Swope, and Lauren D. Whitley. MFA Publications (distributed by D.A.P.), June 2021.
Reviewed by Beth Goodrich

How Photography Became Contemporary Art: Inside an Artistic Revolution from Pop to the Digital Age<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2340-how-photography-became-contemporary-art-inside-an-artistic-revolution-from-pop-to-the-digital-age>
by Andy Grundberg. Yale University Press, April 2021.
Reviewed by Amy Lucker

Making History: IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Arts<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2347-making-history-iaia-museum-of-contemporary-native-arts>
edited by Nancy Marie Mithlo. University of New Mexico Press, October 2020.
Reviewed by Sara Quimby

The Place of Many Moods: Udaipur's Painted Lands and India's Eighteenth Century<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2348-the-place-of-many-moods-udaipur-s-painted-lands-and-india-s-eighteenth-century>
by Dipti Khera. Princeton University Press, September 2020.
Reviewed by Ginny Moran

Still Life: Contemporary Painters<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2343-still-life-contemporary-painters>
by Amber Creswell Bell. Thames & Hudson, November 2021.
Reviewed by Lindsey Reno

The Speculative City: Art, Real Estate, and the Making of Global Los Angeles<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2341-the-speculative-city-art-real-estate-and-the-making-of-global-los-angeles>
by Susanna Phillips Newbury. University of Minnesota Press, April 2021.
Reviewed by Barbara Opar

We Haven't Seen Each Other For So Long: Art of the Lost Generation. The Böhme Collection<https://www.arlisna.org/publications/reviews/2338-we-haven-t-seen-each-other-for-so-long-art-of-the-lost-generation-the-boehme-collection>
edited by Heinz R. Böhme. Hirmer Publishers, January 2021.
Reviewed by Philip Dombowsky

We will be soliciting reviewers for the January 2022 issue in the coming weeks.
Please look out for that announcement.

Megan Macken and Terrie Wilson
ARLIS/NA Reviews Co-editors