Hi Everyone,

We have an opening on the Gerd Muehsam Award committee, which is part of the ARLIS/NA Student Advancement Awards.

Being a part of the committee is a great way to participate in ARLIS/NA, and meet colleagues at other libraries in North America.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form by Wednesday, September 15th: https://forms.gle/qLTUX9T5699HpWpw5

All best,

Gwen

---

Gwen Mayhew
Chef, Accès à la collection
Head, Collection Access

Centre Canadien d'Architecture
Canadian Centre for Architecture

1920, rue Baile, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H3H 2S6
+1 5149397001x2518
cca.qc.ca
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

Quelle est la nature des espaces créés par les pratiques migratoires?
What are the wider spaces made by migratory practices?

Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir de nos nouvelles.
Sign up to get news from us.