Good morning,

Everyone was so helpful with my census question a week or so ago. Hope can help with this question. My current title in question is in Worldcat but, as a government document, no LC call number is noted. Does anyone with more knowledge than I suggest a call number. HA 311.5 is for Florida census per answer a week ago but can't figure correct call number for title below. Any help is appreciated. Is there a cataloging service for hire for unusual questions like this?

Georgia Pribanic

Cummer Museum

Jacksonville, Florida

1990 and 1980 population data, census tracts, census county divisions, Florida's First Coast.

Florida Times-Union (Firm). Marketing Services.

Publisher:

[Jacksonville, Fla.?] : Marketing Services, the Florida Times-Union, [1993?]

Edition/Format:

  Print book : English

Rating:

(not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first.

Subjects

Sent from Mail for Windows