Hello!

My name is Mia Tignor, and I am a doctoral student in University of Central Florida’s Text & Technology program. I hope you are staying safe and healthy.

I would like to invite you to take part in a research study that will evaluate the academic community college library’s current engagement with digital humanities topics. This survey is intended for librarians currently employed at a two-year college (as classified by the 2018 Carnegie Classifications). I have hand-gathered current contact information from institutional websites and other publicly available sources, so please disregard this email if it was sent to you in error or forward it to a more suitable employee at your institution.

This survey will contain demographic questions about your institution and your current perception of digital humanities, information literacy, and other related topics. It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Participation in this study is voluntary, and you may choose not to complete the survey at any time.

You must be 18 years of age or older to take part in this research study.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
http://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8wVT0hFi7N6nNci?Q_DL=TudEpu78u9SKr1J_8wVT0hFi7N6nNci_MLRP_bJwaIGok0qcavie&Q_CHL=email

If you have questions, concerns, or complaints, contact Mia Tignor, doctoral candidate, Texts & Technology Program, College of Arts and Humanities by email at [log in to unmask]; or Dr. Connie Lester, Faculty Advisor & Director/RICHES & Associate Professor of History by phone by email at [log in to unmask]

If you have questions about your rights as a research participant, or have concerns about the conduct of this study, please contact Institutional Review Board (IRB), University of Central Florida, Office of Research, 12201 Research Parkway, Suite 501, Orlando, FL 32826-3246, by telephone at (407) 823-2901, or by email [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your time and insight,

Mia Tignor, MLIS.

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe