Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce updated MARC record sets for online Metropolitan Museum of Art publications. These bibliographic records contain links to full-text versions of MMA Publications available through the following open access platforms:

You may download the record sets from: https://github.com/Thomas-J-Watson-Library/Marc-Record-Sets (3,804 records, 5MB unzipped). The records may include more than one link if the resource is available on multiple platforms.

Unlike in years past, we have excluded records for full text publications that are only behind JSTOR’s paywall, or publications that are “Preview Only” in MetPublications. There may still be links in some records with these instances, but only if there is also a freely-available version linked to within that same record.

We will continue to reissue annually complete sets that will include updated and new records for online MMA Publications. Please note that these records were created over the last 30 years according to the various cataloging codes in effect at the time; all authorized headings have been maintained and updated. Many thanks are due to our catalogers: past, present and elsewhere!

Our bibliographic record number is included in the 905 field, in case you’d like to use this data point to match and overlay records when loading this and future sets.

Sincerely,

Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art