Hi Gabrielle,

Non-charges in most of our libraries, but it is necessary to replace the
lost material. When the lost book is sold out, there is a list of titles
that the library needs and the student or faculty choose one of them to
replace the lost book. They are unable to make new loans until the material
is replaced.

Warmly,

Vânia

--
Profa. Dra. Vânia Mara Alves Lima
Departamento de Informação e Cultura

Avenida Prof Lucio Martins Rodrigues, 443
Cidade Universitária - São Paulo - SP
05508-020