DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 15, 2021!

The Nominating Committee for the 2022 ARLIS/NA New York Chapter’s Executive Board would like to invite you to self-nominate for an open Executive Board position. Serving on the ARLIS/NA New York Chapter’s Executive Board is a great way to get more involved with the chapter and the national organization, gain leadership experience, network with fellow art information professionals, and build your resume.

We are currently looking to fill the following positions:

Vice Chair/Chair-Elect

Treasurer

Membership Coordinator

Chapter Mentoring Liaison

Student/Early Professional Liaison

Social Media Coordinator

To learn more about the responsibilities of each position, please read the Open Call post on our website. Membership in both the New York Chapter and ARLIS/NA are required to serve on the Board. Board terms begin on January 1, 2022

If you are not currently a member of ARLIS/NA or the New York chapter, we still encourage you to apply. The ARLIS/NA New York Executive Board will sponsor selected candidates who are not yet members or are currently a student or unemployed by covering the cost of ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/NA New York dues. If financial hardship is preventing you from joining ARLIS/NA and applying for the Executive Board, please let us know when you apply so that we can work with you.

You can read about the history of the New York chapter and see who is currently serving on the Executive Board on our website. If you have questions about a specific position, we encourage you to reach out to the existing person in that position or Giana Ricci, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, at [log in to unmask]

To nominate yourself for a position on the Executive Board, please email your CV and a short statement of interest (200 words or less) to [log in to unmask] by September 15, 2021.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,

The Nominating Committee for the 2022 ARLIS/NA New York Chapter Executive Board

Giana Ricci, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect, ARLIS/NA New York

Lori Salmon, Institute of Fine Arts Library, New York University

Sumitra Duncan, Frick Art Reference Library

--
Giana Ricci
Librarian for the Fine Arts

pronouns: she/her/hers