Hello collective wisdom,

I'm wondering if anyone has access to print copies of New Zealand Architect from 1980?

Here in New Zealand we are all stuck at home, and I can't get anyone to find and scan a copy of:

Samoa House, Auckland. New Zealand Architect, Number 5 (1980), pages 7-8.

If anyone happens to have access to this journal, and could send a scan, our staff and students would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Leah

You can email me off list at my work email [log in to unmask] if you do have a scanned copy you can send to me.

--
Leah Bruce, MLIS