Hello friends!

I am writing to see if anyone would be interested in putting together a panel proposal for ARLIS/NA 2022 on teaching, collections work, exhibits, programming and/or collaborations in art information spaces that you may be involved in that center accessibility as a guiding principle. This is a nascent idea, so if this at all interests you, let me know and let's brainstorm about how we can craft a proposal together! I am also looking for someone who might be interested in serving as the moderator for such a panel.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Maggie
--
Maggie Murphy (she/her)
Assistant Professor, Visual Art & Humanities Librarian

UNC Greensboro is a community of learners situated within a network of historical and contemporary relationships with Native American tribes, communities, parents, students, and alumni. I acknowledge that this land has long served as the site of meeting and exchange amongst a number of Indigenous peoples, specifically the Keyauwee and Saura. (Why are land acknowledgments important?)