Hello all,

Does anyone have experience collaborating with a local zine fest and community artists? I would love to hear from you!

I am working with the founder of the local Zine Fest in our community and want to brainstorm ways our library can contribute to this event. We don't have a zine collection nor the funds or resources to start one at this time, but there are several library workers interested in and knowledgeable about zines and DIY media. Anything you'd like to share is welcome. Thank you!

Best,
Ginny Barnes

--
Ginny Barnes (she/they)
First Year Student Success Librarian

“Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own