From: Megan Milewski
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Books looking for a good home!

Hello, Collective Wisdom!

I had a patron call yesterday (6/30) seeking to re-home some books that have been kept in his family for a few generations. We already have them here at TMA, so I wanted to reach out to see if any libraries (or even librarians, for their personal collections) are interested in the following titles:

Title Author Date
Early American Glass  Knittle 1927
American Glass  Northend 1926
Old Glass : European & American Moore 1935
American Glass  McKearin 1941

The patron would prefer if these were all acquired together, but I know that's sometimes a big ask when our collections seem to grow exponentially.
If you are interested, I can put you in touch with the patron. I'd like to have an answer to him at some point next week (7/5-7/9) if possible.

Thanks!

best,
Meg

Meg Milewski (she/her/hers)
Assistant Librarian

phone: 419-254-5093 or 419-255-8000 ext. 7908

email: mm[log in to unmask]

Toledo Museum of Art

2445 Monroe St.
Toledo, OH 43620

www.toledomuseum.org/education/reference-library

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.