Greetings All,

EAC is having a community hour based on our 2021 conference session, Cash Rules Everything Around Me! Join us this Wednesday, July 28,  11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST /  2pm EST to discuss the following and more.

"Cash Rules Everything Around Me" gathered a diverse range of GLAM professionals to discuss financial/compensation transparency and how it relates to the field. Join EAC, VREPS co-chairs, and CREAM conference panelists, Jennifer Friedman and Margaret McKee, for a continuation of a fruitful discussion about compensation at various points in one’s career and across the field at large.

Everyone is encouraged to attend. We hope students and emerging professionals will leave feeling empowered with strategies to navigate employment, and managers/administrators will gain insight into potential discrepancies and inequities.

We invite you to review the survey results and presentation from the conference before the Hour, but we hope you will come prepared with your questions! If you prefer to participate anonymously, please send your questions in advance to Lael or Kendra or use private chat during the Hour.

View the Community Hour doc here.

*NEW* If you’d like to receive a Google Calendar invite (generally Outlook friendly) to help as a reminder, please select yes on the registration form. Registrants will still be sent a registration link via email two days before the hour.

Click here to register!

Best,

Kendra and Lael

EAC Co-Chairs