Hey Arlisians,

It’s me, Courtney, again! I feel like I’m on this listserv like every day lately. Anyway, as always I thank you for your input!

Today I come to you because I have two artists affiliated with OSU (one MFA candidate and one MFA alum) who are just finishing up a month-long exhibition in one of our art spaces and are looking to publish a catalogue-type book to share some of the research that went into their collaboration.

Obviously self-publishing can become expensive pretty quickly—I’ve sent them ideas about residencies and some fellowships for artists’ books, but I wanted to reach out here to see if anyone knows about funding opportunities for this sort of thing that are not necessarily residencies? Just trying to cast a wide net.

Many thanks in advance for any info you might be able to provide!

Courtney

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Ohio State University Libraries

Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L