Greetings ARLIS Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the Research & Information Services Section will be hosting a discussion forum next Tuesday, July 20, from 2-3 p.m. on “Post-COVID Planning & Thinking.” The world is in no way actually “post-COVID,” as we know, but we would love to come together and start talking about what changes were made over the past year, what we will keep, what we will be happy to see end, and any other considerations you might bring to the discussion! Zoom info is below.

Meeting Link for July 20th:

https://osu.zoom.us/j/97387919522?pwd=OHp5ZFZmVGVCcHY5VDh2VlhJRTFGUT09

Meeting ID: 973 8791 9522

Password: 592203

Please also save the date for our other upcoming discussions, to be held on:

Let us know if you have any questions—we hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Courtney Hunt, Moderator, 2021-22

Nimisha Bhat, Vice-Moderator, 2021-22

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Ohio State University Libraries

Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L