Dear Lyn,

Congratulations on your retirement; you have had an impressive career as an art librarian and will be missed in the field. I hope that you enjoy this next phase as much as I am. I am glad to learn that you plan on staying in touch with your colleagues as a member of ARLIS/NA, and urge you to join the Retirement SIG. We have a listserve and get together at ARLIS conferences, and in between via Zoom. We are working with the Documentation Committee on an oral history project with retired members.

How to Subscribe:

To subscribe, email [log in to unmask] with subscribe retirement_sig in the body of the message (the subject of the message can be left blank). No other content should be in the body of the email, remove all signature block information.

 My co-coordinator Suzy Frechette and I hope you will join us. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!

Carol

Carol Terry
Co-coordinator, ARLIS/NA Retirement SIG