Dear ARLIS colleagues,

One of my professors is looking for two patents by Pier Luigi Nervi (455750 and 457678, both published between 1949 and 1951). I've found articles referring to them, but not the patents themselves (or even a trace of where to find them).

I've looked in Espace Net (for European patents) and Google Patents without success.

If you have any ideas, I'm open to all of them (or better yet, the documents 😉).
I should warn you that my italian is beyond basic.

Grazie mille!

Adèle

Adèle Flannery
Bibliothécaire