Hello ARLISians!

I am excited to announce that Jessica Craig has been elected to serve as the 2021-2023 ArLiSNAP Co-­Moderator!

Jessica recently earned her MLIS degree from UCLA with a concentration in Informatics and Digital Humanities and her background includes a range of library spaces. You can read her full welcome post on our blog. Please help me in congratulating Jessica on her new position!

I would also like to thank Alex O’Keefe for her hard work, great leadership, and commitment to ArLiSNAP as Co­-Moderator from 2019 - 2021 and wish her luck as she continues serving ARLIS/NA in new ways.

I hope everyone is staying well,

Chaun Campos

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator