RDL acquired a complete set of Grove's Dictionary of Art from the local college when their library downsized.  While we have a substantial history of art collection, the users for that collection have decreased significantly.    We are looking to rehome it for the cost of shipping.  If you are travelling my way, pick up would be welcome.  Conversely, delivery is an option if I am heading your general direction as well.

https://www.abebooks.com/Grove-Dictionary-Art-34-Volume-Set/30874400523/bd?cm_mmc=ggl-_-US_Shopp_Textbook-_-product_id=COM9781884446009NEW-_-keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAjw8cCGBhB6EiwAgORey4_DrIMpTTzuivDTLejoccQuxQsbmHIsdFf3nGuV1TWRkXR0h9CFoRoCgwgQAvD_BwE

Please consider this beautiful set as a way to spark your exceptionally print-oriented students.  I would love to see this go to good use.

Virginia

Virginia Roberts
Director
Rhinelander District Library--Your Library For Life!

715-365-1070 x1082 (work)

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."
--Anne Herbert