Hi there,

I'm a book and print artist and educator in Philadelphia, and am hoping to get in touch with Karen Chance about presenting her work Parallax.

Does anyone have an email address for Karen that you might forward me? I appreciate whatever help you can offer.

Thank you,
-Katie Garth

--
Katie Garth (she/her)