Hello ARLISians!

We’re excited to introduce our new volunteers to you! We have recently brought on Alison Baitz and Eileen Chen as Blog Editors and we are so excited to have them. They’ll be joining our current Blog Editor, Melanie Zerah, in managing and curating content for the ArLiSNAP Blog

Writing for the blog is a great opportunity for students and new professionals to gain experience sharing with the art library community. If you’re interested in contributing, please see our most recent call for writers. Possible topics could include conference experiences, transitioning from a student to a new professional, projects you’re undertaking, an internship/fellowship, first-year librarian experiences, or anything else you’d like to pitch!

If you are a student or new professional who wants to connect with us, check out our blog, listserv, Twitter, Instagram, and Slack community! We also encourage ARLIS folks to get in contact with us to talk about how we can collaborate with you, your SIG, your chapter, your student organization - anything ARLIS! Just send an email to [log in to unmask], and we’ll connect you with the proper volunteer.

We hope everyone has a great day!

Alex + Chaun

Alex O’Keefe
ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator
Research & Instruction Librarian
John M. Flaxman Library, School of the Art Institute of Chicago [log in to unmask]

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator

Library Technical Assistant

Georgia State University