Hello ARLISians!

We’re excited to introduce our new volunteers to you! We have recently
brought on Alison Baitz
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2021/05/welcome-our-new-blog-editor-alison-baitz/>
and Eileen Chen
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2021/05/say-hello-to-our-new-blog-editor-eileen-chen/>
as Blog Editors and we are so excited to have them. They’ll be joining our
current Blog Editor, Melanie Zerah
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2020/09/please-welcome-our-new-blog-editor-melanie-zerah/>,
in managing and curating content for the ArLiSNAP Blog
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/>.

Writing for the blog is a great opportunity for students and new
professionals to gain experience sharing with the art library community. If
you’re interested in contributing, please see our most recent call for
writers
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/2021/02/opportunity-call-for-guest-writers-for-the-arlisnap-blog/>.
Possible topics could include conference experiences, transitioning from a
student to a new professional, projects you’re undertaking, an
internship/fellowship, first-year librarian experiences, or anything else
you’d like to pitch!

If you are a student or new professional who wants to connect with us,
check out our blog <http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/?p=*>, listserv
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/listserv/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/arlisnap>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/arlisnap/>, and Slack
<http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/arlisnap-slack/> community! We also
encourage ARLIS folks to get in contact with us to talk about how we can
collaborate with you, your SIG, your chapter, your student organization -
anything ARLIS! Just send an email to [log in to unmask], and we’ll
connect you with the proper volunteer.

We hope everyone has a great day!

Alex + Chaun

Alex O’Keefe
ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator
Research & Instruction Librarian John M. Flaxman Library, School of the Art
Institute of Chicago [log in to unmask]

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator

Library Technical Assistant

Georgia State University

[log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>

*ArLiSNAP/NA*
  w: arlisnap.arlisna.org
  e: [log in to unmask]
*  !: twitter <http://www.twitter.com/arlisnap> - slack