Dear ARLIS collective,
Our provenance researcher would appreciate your help.
See the message below.
Many thanks in advance,
Maya

"My name is Alisa Padovano-Friedman and I am a provenance researcher at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Tel Aviv.
In the process of my research, I came across information that one of the works I'm investigating  (painting of Georges Braque, Raisins et Verre, 1918, oil on canvas, image attached) was at some point, according to the literature, part of the collection of Sidney Janis Gallery in New York and the Saidenberg Gallery, New York. The first one closed in 1998, and the second one - in 1999. I have no idea where are the archives of these two galleries which I am sure to contain valuable information and may shed light on the provenance trail of this  Braque painting.
I'll be very grateful if you can assist me in finding the whereabouts of these archives.
Thanking you in advance,
Yours Sincerely
Alisa Padovano-Friedman
Provenance Researcher"